Jeffrey H. Sadler
- Personal Injury
Since 1997, Jeffrey H. Sadler has dedicated his practice to clients who are injured by the negligence or carelessness of another person. His law firm, Sadler Injury Law Group is committed to providing fierce, high-quality personal injury representation to their clients. The attorneys pride themselves on the individual care they give to each client and their attention to detail, which can be lost in larger law firms. One of Jeffrey's goals is to take the burden of the lawsuit away from the client so they can focus on their recovery.
Jeffrey received his Bachelor of Arts degree, with honors, from Washington State University in 1994. He received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Arkansas in 1997. He has three children and lives in University Place. He enjoys all outdoor activities such as skiing, fishing, and camping. He also loves watching his two younger children play select soccer, and his two girls participating in leadership pageants.
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Leflar Law Center, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Juris Doctorate - 1997
- Washington State University
- Bachelor of Arts degree - 1994
- Honors: with honors
- Eagle Member with the Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ)
- Past member of the Board of Governors for the WSAJ
- Achieved the rating of Lead Counsel in Personal Injury Law - Plaintiff from the Lead Counsel Review Board
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- From 1997 through 2011, Jeff was selected by his peers as a "Rising Star" in Washington Law & Politics Magazine
- Since 2012, he has also been chosen as a "Super Lawyer" by peers for Washington Law & Politics Magazine
- In 2011, Jeff was chosen by readers of South Sound Magazine as the best attorney in the South Sound